Wednesday 20 October 2010

understood some stuffs ,

  •  i now understand that , some people treat me like a fool . 
  • some people toyed me around like a doll .
  • some people played me around like a clown .
  • ALOT of people dislike me . 
  • some people are faking in front of me .
  • people are backstabbing their friends . i admit me too :D
> things have been understood (Y) . okay goody good . well , don't really bother . Yihao have changed become more mischievous . Who cares :P ! I want to play pool !  I want jump shot and hit people's leg :P !
mood swings lately . don't irritate me . I want to visit the beach ! I heard some humane in somebody :D . Oh my i love the way how that person sounded to me just now (: ! this post is sort of random well . at least i managed to post right ? CAN'T TOLERATE ! well well well will post again soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment